Are You a Candidate for Regenerative Medicine?
- Do you hear cracking/popping in the painful area when doing certain activities?
- Does your painful area get sore or swollen after exercise or physical activity?
- Do you often feel like the painful area is loose, unstable?
- Do you have difficulty standing or sitting in 1 position for prolonged periods of 60 minutes)?
- Do you feel muscle stiffness or spams in/around the painful joint area?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then you may have joint instability and could likely benefit from Regenerative Medicine.
(Depending on your condition, level of activity, age and many other factors, you may benefit from PRP or stem cells).
Learn more about Regenerative Medicine.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .